Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Because I'm Richer

My snobbish little cousin sister - Sonia.

Turns out in order to get a new Mac I have to wait till August... August 4th to be exact. Basically, I went there with my Dad today and they said that they could sell it to us but there will be "new and better" promotions starting with the next contract - which starts August 4th. The Dad said we could go to the Apple store and get it but I said I'd rather get it in NTU to a) save money and b) save me from the hassle of getting Adobe and stuff. So yes, I wait till August 4th. 2 weeks before SCHOOL STARTS!! ARG.... No, wait I'm ok with it...

Yesterday had a lunch party and well I made Sharmeen come. It was pretty fun - I have someone to talk to at NTU parties, other than Tabi. But she doesn't come all the time.

No comments: