Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jay Sean - My Own Way

I went out of my way to get Jay Sean's My Own Way; quite late I know.

Firstly, I don't really like the cover, a black suit at least please. But he is pretty good looking now, he looked like a kid before and now he's more... MANLY!

The song: I LIKE! Mostt them are really good, only like two which I don't like. Maybe, Ride it (a favourite of mine for a while), I Won't Tell and Good Enough are just some of the good ones. There's also Murder which I thought was going to be on Thara's album; but it isn't..

All in all - I likee..

Ride It:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i quite liked jay sean's look before he sheared all his hair off.

and yes huey i'm just looking at all your blog entries now haha