Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Just Tears & Rain

Ok I huge thud of thunder just shocked the crap out of me.

Yay reply from Anisha.

Ok... I actually dont like thepicture (-->) but Nil looks pretty as per normal so I shall stick it up. Plus already uploaded.

Yesterday J3, Tamar, Udayan and I went to the Singapore National Library book sale. It took us 44mins by MRT from BV to get there, 58mins from Boon Lay.

It wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be, however people did start ushering in when we were leaving. The fact that nothing was organized in any manner pissed all of us off. They were just stacked in no particular order. Putting them at least by genre or author would've been nice. Tamar found this "Nil Book" which she put down and later decided she wanted it but we couldn't find it. I found a nice little Vikram Chandra book which I was shocked to stumble upon. I bought a "Nil Book"also. :)

Afterwards we somehow decided to go to Kallang which I told Udayan was Geylang but he didn't believe me. And I was right - it was Geylang. it was Udayan's first visit to Geylang. We walked all the way to the Stadium (KALLANG CRICKET TURF!) where we went to the mall for no reason. But Udayan did but a useless $1 million US dollar bill from the really cool poker shop. Afterwardswe went to the bus stop where Tamar and Jerry went on one bus and Udayan and I went on another. We stopped at the American Club were we had coffee and bitched and just generally talked.

Headed hoem afterwards where I met my parents at JP and we kinda shopped but it was really crowded. In the car I find out we're going to Malaysia on Wednesday - road trip. Woo hoo, not! And my parents being lazy I have to plan the whole road trip which means they'll be blaming me if it fails..

I DON'T WANT TO GO!! NOT NOW!!!!!! Why couldn't we go at the beginning?

No comments: