Friday, July 11, 2008

Help, I'm bliiind

Old cranky chess player in Chinatown. Or checkers, dunno...

So yesterday I went to the optometrist because the Dad thinks theres something wrong with me since my power changes every 6 months or so. So we go and I do the usual eye test and then we visit the guy who said "I'd just want to see inside your eye so you'll be given a few drops which will dilate your pupils. Everything will be blurry for about two hours"

So the eyes drops sting like crap. CRAAPPP!!! And then I had to close my eyes for like 10 minutes. But I realized I can now sms with my eyes closed cause I kept smsing Nil, Tamar, YingYan and Anindya. However the signal there was shite.

And then everything went blurry, I couldn't read the smses coming in - it was really hard. There was like a 10cm focal point around 30cm from my eyes. It was crazy. Then during the examination he attacked my very dilated pupils with very bright lights; it felt I was looking at the sun.

And then when he said everything was okay with me and the Dad just over reacts I had to cross the road to get to the carpark and it was cloudy outside but it was SOOO BRIGHT cause my eyes let sooo much light innn.. I had to wear the Mum's sunglasses and still squint. It was a nightmare..

Then about 6 my eyes went back to normal - which was a relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the fuck are these eyedrops? i've never heard of them. are they legal? they sound terrible.