Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Complications and Irritations

Aaah them two kids were sooo cute. I asked them to smile and they stared at each other for a moment and then finally smiled. Look look - they're sitting next to cow poop, I think.

Another round of sending emails. I just sent one and I shall send other one tomorrow if I don't get a reply tomorrow. Considering sending two - but what if the times clash. *growls*

Went to the library today and I realized I'VE EXPIRED! Good, now this time I won't go with my Dad because last time he brought Mum's passport instead of mine so I've been using her name. Yay, I finally get my name on this stupid library card.

And the book I wanted for my EE was not for load so I have to go back and photocopy it.

I actually find it quite ridiculous that you need to pay by Cashcard everywhere in the library. Hello, at least Nets can or not? I don't even carry a Cashcard cause I only ever need it at the libraries and no where else.

Oh another news - every time I meet someone Bengal I automatically miss Bangladesh.

AND also the Zara factory in Bangladesh closed down so I can now no longer Zara clothes which cost almost nothing there. Stupid breach of human rights. Knowing Bangladesh and it's corruption it shall be up soon.

AAND I'm very irritated because NTU laptop contracts with companies end like NOW so I THINK I have to wait another few weeks for the laptop. *grrr*

AAAND I like Lazy Lamhe, remix or not they both rule.

No comments: