Monday, October 27, 2008

Diwali

I always knew I was getting fucked over. But not until yesterday did I understand the gravity of it.

I'M FUCKING GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!
one day. Not anytime soon


Diwali: Wasn't as fun as last year but it was fun. ANISHA WE FREAKING MISSED YOUR FACE!

And for the first time NONE of us had any gossip to go on about. Nothing. Zip. Zero. So we talked of the most random things EVER!

Fish: Whatever happens my Mum said not to marry a black man... If not I'd get black kids
Neha: Same
Huey: I don't think my parents will have any objection to race... As long as he's Muslim... So I get Pakistani guys!
Neha: Screw you Huey! They're soo hot!
Fish: And Iranian guys...
Huey: Yay Sheesha!
Neha: Their eyes!
Huey: Hahaha, you guys SUCK! Being from a Muslim family has its benefits...


Antakshari was ok. Neha, Sanket, Fish, Anish and I were stuck on one team. "We were expecting so much from you guys! And what do you sing? Pehli Nazaar Mein!"

And sparklers consisted of us getting attacked by Bomb Bags.. And whistling sparklers. Three in one go for me :)

And dancing... Awww theres this little girl in my building called Munni who just danced with her. She's SOOOOO cute!! Everyday I see her and everyday I want to steal her... And so Neha and I were somewhere and then we suddenly both go "Where's Fish?" and we turn around and she's holding hands with Munni and dancing in a little corner.

So it was fun. But not as rocking as last year... :)

No comments: