Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taxi Driver

For the school buses we no longer get dropped off at the bus bay but just before it. So I go through the underground carpark to get to the tables. And today I saw that FATEST taxi driver while walking through. Fat to the word. He was Chinese and he took up most of the seat. Like a flubbery ice-cream scoop on cone. I cannot express the bigness of the man.

I feel mean by posting about it. :S
But I wonder if its because he sits in the car seat everyday.

I've been having this sickening headache for ages! Since Monday actually. Making me very jumpy. I hope it eases out soon cause I have a huge ass weekend. One thing after another :S I'm looking forward to yet but I know I'm getting shit for it.

Let's see.. I won't be home Friday night, the WHOLE of Saturday and Sunday afternoon. They won't be happy at all. And they have yet to find out the good news.

No comments: