Last night out of pretty much boredom and hatred for statistics I did that -->Majority of it came from a tutorial and I was too lazy to download more brushes so I used what I had (2 sets). I think its quite cute and I'm proud of it.
Oiiiii this noise is KILLING ME!! I've managed to teach myself to sleep through it though. SO at least I can sleep. :) But the constant drillings and the hammerings above my window on my building is utterly annoying...
Getting kicked out of my room soon cause my Aunt and Uncle are coming and the need the bigger space. Which means we'll have to move the extra bed from my brothers room BACK into my room. The bed's bloody heavy which means I'm doing most of the lifting (even though the Father's stubborn enough to think he can do it too). And knowing them once they've left it'll take months / years for the extra bed to come OUT of my room. Which means I won't have my room back till probably Christmas. Not thrilled, but gotta do it.
Now if you excuse me, I need to go show off :)
Oh;
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Booo
No comments:
Post a Comment