Yesterday was Petra's birthday dinner.
But before that we watched High School Musical 3. Yay! Frankly I only watched it for the dance moves :P (lies) plus Zac Effron is kinda hot. Not a big fan of the way he sings though. Spent most of my time in the theatre going "I feel like theres a song coming up!" and most of the time I was right.
The afterwards we went to Petra's dinner. Was fun. Udayan and Greg drank half a bottle of tobasco sauce each. Interesting :)
Friday night the Mother wanted to watch a movie. She wanted to watch Karzzzzzzzzzz but it wasn't in theatres (thankfully) so it was a choice between Heroes and Fashion. I'd rather Fashion but she didn't wanna so we watched Heroes. Boring. It was bad. Fine it wasn't too bad but people rated it 4/5. It should be 3. The Mother found it COMPLETELY boring ad almost fell asleep -_-. The guy was cute though, really cute. The Mother was like "who's the guy".. "I don't know he's knew".. "He's really good looking".
I am completely addicted to Click Click Click again!! Its something about the beat :)
Mind the video:
No comments:
Post a Comment