Seriously there is always a better way. There is a peaceful way to EVERYTHING!
I don't know why they did what they did. I don't know what convinced them. The news hasn't said much. Deccan Mujahideen or a hoax? Adults or kids? Does it really matter?
Coming from a country which has way too many riots and strikes there is always a better way out. It might by long, dreary and less effective but its still the better way. Me being stuck in a riot was dreadfully scary and it shouldn't happen. Whatever the reason, political or not. There's always a better way to do things. Something with less casualties. Yes I guess its easier to get your message across by killing foreigners. It is. But its the worse way!
Don't know why it hits home. I guess its all the guns and blood and stuff. There's an easier way to get your message across.
Sorry that's random. And I hope the rest of you are think roughly the same thing.
Oh my gosh this is my 500th post. A dreadful one too.
1 comment:
Oh, God, that second photo is horrible : (
It's a horrible situation, horrible things being done..
Aich.
Post a Comment