I'm about to delete this off my laptop so I just wanted to post it up. Its what i made for Tanvi. Unfortunately I didn't know the school printers can print in colour so I made it in black and white to prepare for the worst. I'm actually quite proud of it - I likkkkeee. I need to crop the bottom. That was my plan but I pasted it into Word assuming I'd crop it but I forgot to and then sent it to Pallavi to print for me. Oooooh well its still cute. It refers to what I wrote in the book Maria made for her last year. I wrote something like "oh we haven't really known eachother for too long but the best is yet to come". Something like thatFINALLY!! My Growltunes wasn't working the whole day and I finally got it to work. Which is good. I've gotten so used to it and it seems so professional when the song playing appears at the bottom.
Loading last weeks Grey's Anatomy. Gonna finish watching that so I can watch todays tomorrow. Arg Side Reel is horriblw it got rid of all the links for Grey's which sucks.
An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "You're all idiots", and pours two beers.
-[link]
Arg I wanna change my layout again. But I told myself I wouldn't. So all I'm going to change the quote layout thing cause I absolutely despise it. I know what I want it to look like now I just gotta figure the code out for it :S Not so easy Huey.
Today we didn't have ToK (essay due in on Monday :O) and Ms. Roy is in India for the conference so I didn't have either classes. I was planning on working but both frees I ended up talking to Pallavi. Fun fun :P
Yay Gmail has themes! [link]
No comments:
Post a Comment