Monday, November 3, 2008

Do you see what I see?


Nashita and I - from yesterday's visit!
Who made up all the rules
We follow them like fools,
Believe them to be true,
Don't care to think them through.

I'm sorry,
So sorry,
I'm sorry,
It's like this.
I'm sorry,
So sorry,
I'm sorry,
We do this.
They by Jem


Addicted to that song at the moment. Its today's song.

I have little homework today. Ok thats a lie; I have Chemistry, 2 Physics practicals and a mind map for Economics. But I'm not in the mood to them. I feel... Relaxed :) I don't wanna do a mind map for Price Price! Plus I'm kinda in a fiddle with the practicals, need to speak to Ms. Roy tomorrow.

Hmmmm.. I wonder. Seeing all the internal assessments have to be handed in by February, will my practical lessons be over? If so that'll be really good cause all my frees are bunched up in the beginning of the week and I'd get Thursday off.. Oh wait; that means I'd get Thursday 5&6 + 7&8 off seeing I have ToK during 5&6. Oh dude, 6 lessons of ToK left.. Ever! Which means all thats left is an essay. This essay is between me and my free period, and an extra IB point. Oh but I'll miss ToK; its kinda fun :)

Yesterday Nemai Uncle (Ananya and Antara's dad) came over since he had a stop over flight. Well he said "Lemme show you some pictures" and then out of a manila envelope he pulls out a... MacBook Air! The Mother was so empressed impressed. It was quite funny!

I feel like a little ball of mithai (sweets). I've had SOOO much! Yesterday the Mother made kheer, and it was really nice! Sweet enough to tickle my fancy and the twins loved it too. I was shocked that it was soo good. And then Pallavi gave me her plate of mithai, which I've been eating non-stop. I have SUCH a big sweet tooth its ridiculous! And frankly (no offense Pallavi) majority of Pallavi's weren't sweet enough! Aye... This is ridiculous! I didn't notice until recently actually. I thought I was normal :S Obviously not.

Ooooh I was rasgulla.. Oh wow random craving. Last time I had it was.. Diwali! I also want kalo jam, this Bengali mithai which my Mum rocks at making...

Huey = ball of mithai :) = fat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE HUEY!!

SO PRETTY!