I think Nashita looks gorgeous. Its hard to made Fariza smile though.This week has been going at full pace. Its like we never left for holidays.
And during the holidays it felt like school had never started!
Can't find an article for my Economics IA. Grrr!
I need to do that stupid stupid STUPID mind map but I can't find a chunk of my notes. Crap!
Got an extension for my Physics practical because everyone found it difficult. But I found my mistake - I forgot to multiply by 10 to the -7 which made all my values dodgy. Now all I have to write is the conclusion and evaluation.
And I have to finish Maths. Oh crap! I told Udayan I'd call around 7 to check the answers with him after I'd correct mine. I haven't done them yet and its 7. Better go do that before dinner :)
Lunch was interesting today. Unfortunately Gregor found the hidden poster amongst my Photography books (I arrived to see him and Penny vigourously searching through them) and before I realized what was happening Gregor ripped it up and put it in the bin. He could have AT LEAST put it in the recycling bin! :)
And during the holidays it felt like school had never started!
Can't find an article for my Economics IA. Grrr!
I need to do that stupid stupid STUPID mind map but I can't find a chunk of my notes. Crap!
Got an extension for my Physics practical because everyone found it difficult. But I found my mistake - I forgot to multiply by 10 to the -7 which made all my values dodgy. Now all I have to write is the conclusion and evaluation.
And I have to finish Maths. Oh crap! I told Udayan I'd call around 7 to check the answers with him after I'd correct mine. I haven't done them yet and its 7. Better go do that before dinner :)
Lunch was interesting today. Unfortunately Gregor found the hidden poster amongst my Photography books (I arrived to see him and Penny vigourously searching through them) and before I realized what was happening Gregor ripped it up and put it in the bin. He could have AT LEAST put it in the recycling bin! :)
Us: Who was your first kiss Caryn?
Caryn: I don't remember his name
(Holly puts "Name forgotten" next to Caryn's name)
No comments:
Post a Comment