I have procrastinated so much today its not funny.
I didn't do ANY work!
I watched a few movies!!
BAAAH!!
Oh gosh my Khalu (Uncle) is crazy. He's been wanting this little remote toy helicopter for AGES! He even contacted a Chinese manufacturer who'd only sell 100 in bulk. And he was considering buying it and giving helicopters as gifts. And he finally got one last night. So this morning I wake up to a buzzing sound. He had entered my room and decided to helicopter about. And now the whole day he's been flying that thing. The Father made a joke "The first instruction says remove all plastic before handing it to your child". Bwahaha
And he's so relaxed about his blocks. He keeps going after beef! "If i managed to go hiking in Nepal with this condition then two days of food won't harm me!" If it was the Father then we'd all be eating organic stuff...
Haizzz I'm not gonna work. Screw organic Chemistry and my lousy teacher..
Yay Gossip Girl has loaded.. I know I'm like what, 5 days late :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment