Tuesday, November 25, 2008
get back on track
I need to stop procrastinating. Majorly.
I just realized I haven't changed my glasses in a year. One whole year. *gasp*
Aunt + Uncle have left. The whole house seems silent. Its gonna take time to get used to this again.
But just before they left they Khalu convinced me to do my gap year in Bangladesh. It'll "take me back to my roots" and "I'll be a phone call away from someone". I was actually trying to get away from the phone call part but oh well. He's shown me really cool options. I realized I have a lot of options in Bangladesh. My grandfather opened a school for the which I totally forgot about and the students don't pay fees so I could always help out there. However thats in my "hometown" which I don't really wanna go to mainly because its one of the only 5 places I have ever visited in Bangladesh.
Perhaps I should focus on getting more than 30 points in IB. Not that I'm getting 30 but I've been slacking so much I'm probably there at the moment. Someone needs to sit down with me and kick my ass.
RACHEL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment