Happy birthday Huey.
Its the day people you barely talk to acknowledge your exsitance and text saying happy birthday :P
Thanks everyone for the gifts.
I just read through Pallavi's present (THANK YOU!!!!!! You Facebook stalker!) and I just constantly laughed... Almost everyone who knows me well enough said "my singing skills" or "hallelujah" (FYI I've gotten better at that song :P) which just cracks me up. And majority mentioned boobs - we must be so strange guys! Tamar, all of yours made me smile (Nil's basketball shorts! And it was YOU who broke the bed missy). PPN - great use of all those SATs words :P And I love the photo! Penny's message was cute though: "my first love"
Not feeling too well and barely got sleep last night. I think I might sleep a bit before I meet Neha and Fish (YOU BETTER BE COMING) which is in like half an hour :S Took a visit to the SAN this morning cause I wasn't feeling fantastic and felt like puking. Got hydration water (yummmm) and went back to Physics were Tanvi made me a cake :O. Then in tutor group Jeremy got me another cake (we have this thing in tutor group where you have to get something for someones birthday) and it was just pure chuncks of chocolate. Really nice actually. And then the very inconspicuous Yeen and Louis took me to the canteen during break (where I found a $5 note) and on the way back I see all the candles and go "jee you guys are extremely inconspicuous" and Louis is jusgt like "We phail :(". THANK YOU TAMAR FOR THE < HEART SHAPED 3 CAKE!!!
Oh in the morning the transport office "gave me a birthday gift" cause we had a big bus which meant I wasn't next to the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Facebook stalker, maybe, but i'm glad it made you laugh!
Dude!! I love this post simply because it sounds like it's barely an hour or more before the surprise, and you're totally oblivious : )
Yay!
Complete contrast between the tone of this and the tone of the one after : D
Post a Comment