Huey: OMGosh Tanvi Trishala isn't here. Can I sit on your window sill?
Tanvi: Yeah sure. But just make sure my mother doesn't see you
Damini: HUEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!
Tanvi: Or my sister...
Don't know why but I just thought of that.
Wow today's Chemistry test. Priscilla and I came out of that saying "yeah it was easier than expected... Considering the amount of studying we did do". Then upon further investigation we found out we suck and that it was hard and we failed. Well I don't know about her but I did.
I don't know why I find this so funny but I do: Today at lunch I was sitting on the bench next to Tamar and Gregor. Well I wasn't paying attention to Gregor and I was talking to Tamar. Then suddenly I feel something on my leg. Greg had came and sat next to Gregor and me and just kinda squished in. It was so funny - mainly cause it was so unexpected. Well I was the only one who found it funny I guess - Gregor was just complaining about Greg sitting on his leg.
Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor Greg Gregor it does get confusing sometimes :S
UPDATE: On Saturday the twins call me crying because they're sick and they couldn't say happy birthday on Friday. So I went to their house yesterday and Uncle had to console them by buying them a cake for me to cut with them. Yup - that's 6 cakes :S Still can't beat Petra though
No comments:
Post a Comment