Yesterday was.. Wow I was damn shocked.
THANK YOU PALLAVI and NEHA and TANVI and EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!! Oh and screw you Pallavi for doing all of it…
So basically I was expecting Neha and Fish to come over cause Neha told us too. Thought it was a bit weird that Neha asked me on Wednesday to come to the track at 5:15pm. And then at my door I see Tanvi and Neha. Shock. Surprise. Wtf? That was ok. “Lynne” also showed up. Then Tanvi accidently spilled that at 6:30 they were taking me to Hard Rock. But I didn’t know who was gonna be there. So then (after Tanvi convinced my Mum to let me go to her place tonight) we left and Neha and I went into a cab while Tanvi and Ying went home.
On the ride there Neha told me the whole story and how my Mum was in on this too. Strange. Which is why my Mum asked for Neha’s number the other day :S.
At Hard Rock met Tamar, Penny, Yeen, Louis, Andreas, Petra and Caryn. Went into Hard Rock, had a few complications but then managed to get a table for 12. Greg, Serena and Shreya came later. After dinner they call out my name and say happy birthday. That’s alright. Then the guy makes me GO DOWNSTAIRS and STAND ON A CHAIR! So I’m downstairs at the live band place standing on a freaking chair holding ice-cream. And the guy goes “now you have to get the whole of Hard Rock, upstairs and downstairs, to sing you happy birthday”. And I’m sitting there going “screw you guys!” This is all Louis btw, we went and “talked to the manager” but he didn’t know what they were doing. And so I whistled (thank goodness I can whistle) and said “guys its my birthday today can you sing me happy birthday. My name is Huey!” Gosh it was SOOOO embarrassing!! Then I had to blow out the candle Andreas was holding using straws, which go through my legs. AAAAAAH THAT WAS THE WORST!!
Then we go upstairs and he goes “there’s another surprise waiting for you” and I’m already going “Louis fuck you wait till YOUR 18th birthday!!!!” First we cut Pallavi’s cake (THANK YOU!!!) though. And then the guy takes us to the bar and goes “just to confirm I need to see your ID” and I’m like LOUISSSSS!!! At the bar theres a Flaming Lamborghini there which I had to drink up. I drank like half of it and starting coughing up so Louis finished it up. It was nice though. Yeen to a sip and I think she went all high – but she said it was a sugar high.
We ate the cake and then Nil showed up with 18 helium balloons. She gave me a little heart shaped card complaining about the pain SHE DIDN’T HAVE TO GO THROUGH!! She went to Holland V, then Gleneagles (cause people always give birthday there) then Tanglin Mall. All closed. Then went to Toys ‘R Us (after missing me “drinking flaming alcohol” :( ) to find out Hard Rock fill up balloons with helium.
Then afterwards the whole crew (oh Serena had left though) went around Orchard not knowing what to do. I for come reason wanted to KTV so we went to the one at Orchard Towers which “wasn’t THAT dodgy seeing the lights work”. Then Nil goes up to the guy sounding like a prostitute saying “do you guys have a room?” They didn’t and thank goodness cause the whole place was full of smoke and we were all dying and coughing. So we didn’t. In the end Andreas came up with an idea he did at his Church camp thing to run down Orchard screaming “DRAGON” and pointing. So Louis and Andreas did that. Then we wanted to scream Godzilla on the way to Cine but no one did. Oh wait, Andreas and Greg did.
Then, Andreas’ idea again, we stood on the side of the road (while Neha and Shreya cringed and cried in a corner) and sang various songs. It was hilarious. Then we went home…
The cab ride was a nightmare. I had to stuff all the balloons into the cab. And I got a text from Yeen later saying that she saw me in the taxi cause of the balloons. -_- And once I dropped Neha off I had great difficulty telling the driver where to go cause I COULDN’T SEE!!!!!!! There were balloons EVERYWHERE!!
Woah I was expecting to sit down Friday night and sleep and read or something. Wasn’t expecting anything like that. SCREW YOU FISH for being class president and a bloody scholar! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!! Especially to you P.
Huey: Oh my gosh that guy is walking and feeling his cock!
Louis: You mean the guy who turned around when you said "feeling his cock"?
Huey: Yup! That one.
Louis: You know Huey if Nil had to get the whole of Hard Rock to sing her happy birthday she'd hate us!
Huey: SHe'll be up there screaming "SCREW YOU"
Louis: HA can you imagine if we did that to Priscilla?
Huey: She'd scream! And hate you for the rest of your life!
2 comments:
that's SO cute! i'm glad you had a good birthday!
Me too! : )
Post a Comment