Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Puppy Love


I just realized that its November and that a great chunk of my family is born in this month. Yesterday was Asia (niece), Sami (nephew) and Maisha (niece). Sunday was the Mothers. Thursday is Rakin’s (nephew), 18th is Aniqa’s. I know that my aunt is also born at the end of the month; don’t know when though.

Went to the dentist yesterday at JP and I saw Kunal (I can hear Neha squeal). It was awkward beyond awkward and it hit me only then when I saw him in his SAS uniform that he’s a FRESHMAN!! Fuck I’m so old now…

Yikes they come tomorrow morning. And I have to do quite a lot. Mind map, Physics practical, Economics IA and a whole bunch of tests ☹

Now I need to get some work done, fix up my old room (we refer to the rooms as the BIG room and the small room cause they both are my rooms) and then go to JP to pick up a few photos. THEN I have to stick them into the photo frame. Shan’t take too long. Free tomorrow morning at least so I can work then; hopefully!

Monday during free Rachel asked how I got my gash. And well I said “in a very convincing manner” that I got mugged at Holland V and they were after my camera so I fought with them. And then, she started tearing. I didn’t think she will, didn’t know she’d care that much. I was expecting a laugh. :S

Today was apparently Pock day for all the Koreans. The guys give the girls Pocky cause the date today is 11 11. Oh my goodness -_-

No comments: