Monday, November 10, 2008

She said I got to be honest

That's day 1 of the gash. It looks like stitches which I think is cool.

Basically what happened, during Yeen + Huey's birthday party we played binocular football where you have binoculars strapped to your head and play, thus having so sense of distance. And I was going for the ball and Greg was too and we collided. The binoculars did that to me. Poor Greg though; he felt HORRIBLE!

Did I mention that the birthday party was fun! Thanks a bunch to Yeen and Jerry for making it as good as it was. Played big twister. The marshmellow game. The sandwich game (where the ingredients such as the bread, Nutella, peanut butter, salad, ham etc. had to be passed down a row using only the cheeks. And the last person (Greg and Udayan) had to eat it), relay race (bursting balloons with butts, sack race, finding marshmellows in a pot of flour when on someones back, tied back-to-back and running and three legged race with two legs on rollerblades), capture the flag (where some (Yeen and Holly) IS the flag) and chicken fight (I think thats what its called, when you're in the pool on someones shoulders and fighting). Fun and funny. Heaps fun!

Jodi kotha dao
Nikosh kaalo modhyo raate
Notun bhorer gaan shunate
Nidra bhule agun haate
Roktim ek
Shurjo uthbe jege
-Aftab


I don't know why but I like that poem. I probably don't understand the full meaning of it and never will but its probably the first Bangla poem I like.

Procrastination is bliss. I have a lot of work pending but I don't want to. But, can't beat Priscilla at the game can I? ;)

No comments: