Friday, October 10, 2008

Small Town Girl

Its amazing what it takes to make me happy. Not much actually. Its the little things that make me smile, little moments of joy.

Like the other day Shahid randomly texted me and said "boo!" and that was it. Nothing like, "I miss you" or "wassup", just that one word. I smiled to myself for the whole day.

Anindya does it too - little smiley faces. He's the only person I feel comfortable going to - its astonishing what he's become in such a short time. The drunkard. The flirt. THE friend.

Its also amazing what it takes to bring me down. A lot! Quite a lot of shit makes me want to sulk all day. I agree I do sulk and get pissed off but nowadays its momentarily. I guess I've cooled off over the years. And I know at least two people who can vouch for that.

So the next time I text "boo!" to you, be it known that its my attempt of making you smile :)
Don't hate me for it.

No comments: