Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Lightening Strike

For the first time I watched Bhool Bhulaiyaa. I faintly remember some Bangali telling me its hilarious and I got to watch it today. Its funny! The ghost in the movie speaks Bangla and its the funniest shit ever! "Ami tomar gola kete rokhto khabo!" (I'm going to cut your throat open and suck your blood) Its not meant to be funny and if it was said in any other language I wouldn't laugh. But they use formal Bangla and all.. Its just funny. And Akshay KUMAR (got it right this time!) looks bloody hot. All that martial arts and I never noticed it before...

Around 7pm my Mum decided to inform me we have a potluck tonight. AT OUR HOUSE!! AT LEAST 24 hours notice would've been nice. But it wasn't too bad. Everyone knows my room is a mess. Nothing new.

Tabi: (flips through DVD book) You have Bride and Prejudice?
Huey: I have the BBC Pride and Prejudice if you want...
Tabi: No its not that. You have the English version. My version is in bloody Hindi!!!


Aaah I love that girl.

Farhaz (a 9 year-old boy) came too and told us interesting stories of his pets. He told us the funniest one about his class gerbil.

Farhaz: It had escaped from its cage and started running and everyone screamed and then it had a heart attack and died.. While running


I'm getting better at the coin roll. Been practicing my knuckles off...

Oh and someone asked what the deal was with the "scrapbook" (<---). Well I've had it for a while now and well I find a lot of cool pictures and stuff which I'd love t share but sharing on Blogger is a hassle. Tumblr is way easier so thats pretty much why I made it public. I'm sad... I know. I blame the holidays...

No comments: