I told someone I'll do a proper "what did huey do today" post and well here is some of it.
Friday the 10th I, along with V and Neha went to Vritti's birthday party. Bowling. Was really fun actually. Felt good to catch up with them.
Well this is very very VERY awkward and embarrassing conversation that happened in the car. Basically Aunty went to the boot/trunk and I didn't realize that her boot was still part of the main car and she could hear EVERYTHING I said. So here goes:
Neha: Oh look Huey over there
Huey: Oooooh where? MY STRIPPER!!
Fish: Hey he looks better now.
Huey: Agreed
(Aunty/ Neha's Mum enters the car)
Aunty: Who are you talking about?
Neha: No one...
Huey: The cat aunty.. Its very pretty
Aunty: No its ok girls. Neha you should be able to tell me these things
(Huey gets the most evil stares from Neha for the rest of the car ride and Huey dies of shame)
Aaaah it was SOO embarrassing!! The rest of the night was really fun too. Neha won in both the bowling games and I lost both. I suck at bowling.... Suck suck suck
Then we headed for Pizza for dinner. Talked and gossiped pretty much. Nothing exciting about dinner. Except for the fact the Mother called me and started threatening me cause I was meant to come home at 7:30 and it was already 8pm. But I didn't really give a damn (*cough*) but I was scared shitless cause I had a packed day the next day (Cricket --> Gumboot --> Pallavi's Birthday dinner). Anyways when I came home I was expecting her to go apeshit on me.. She didn't. Infact she gave me paan (I miss mishti paan) and ladoo's. They confuzzle me.
And that was Friday. If I'm bothered I'll talk about Saturday + Sunday later tonight
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
huey u sed he is HOT... and thats when i sed i was talking bout the cat.
no i said it was the cat.. i remember cause i had to look around for the stupid cat and i saw it so i said CAT
Post a Comment