Tired. Dreary. Sleepy. Plus. Another. Other. Adjective. That. Fits. Lemme tell you why
Friday – I was babysitting the twins… SO tiring because there is TWO of them.. Gosh… Watched 5 hours of Grey’s Anatomy afterwards. Woah! Next time Sruthi calls she has it coming from Mum. [update]
Saturday – Went to that stupid stupid STUPID party where I was bored witless. Well not THAT bad, I met a person who goes to NUS doing law, I think it’s Zamreen, and talked to her. Talked to Shumi apu and Tabi and also met a bunch of people I don’t know the names of cause we were playing some card game involving fake names. For some reason everyone left after eating so I was YET again stuck with Tabi. Then we met these two guys, whose names I do not know cause well I never asked, and played pool with them... Not bad and I didn’t lose every round cause we played in pairs and switched pairs. Must say – they were BOTH really good… Shocking cause the better one was like 14/15. Afterwards when the guys left I was left helping packing up in three-inch heels (going to KILL mother for making me buy those!!!) which was hell on my feet… lol. Watched two hours of Grey’s Anatomy, hooked.
Sunday – Went to Kusu island. Actually wasn’t bad but once again I was stuck with Tabi. Played a lot with my cards; I’m quite dependant on them at parties. Swedish game, rummy and speed. Quite melancholic cause I actually some how deep in this very cold heart of mine miss B1&B2. I mean as soon as I got to know them well they left… Sad sad sad, sad cause I actually miss them. Woah, back to Kusu island. Went waddling wading and well got a lot of cuts. I also skipped a lot of rocks - my record is 8 skips and on Sunday I went up to 6. We were meant to go to
Grey’s Anatomy is like THE BEST!! I’m so surprised I haven’t notice it before… I mean I did but I never appreciated it!! McSteamy was in Charmed once – I remember him. But he looks SO MUCH hotter in Grey’s Anatomy!!!! George and Callie make me churn, eww! And the bazooka episodes were awesome; this dude shot himself with a home made bazooka and it never exploded and some chick had her hand inside him to stop the bleeding SOOO the WHOLE hospital could’ve blown up!! But of course Meredith stuck her hand in when the other took it out and she wouldn’t have died cause it’s called Grey’s Anatomy.
That is about it… Happy Chinese New Year everyone – even though it’s passed!! And to those who it concerns HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
7 comments:
sounds like ummm fun and interesting weekend.. "cough cough" :)
ahhh ure the next person to be hooked to grey's anatomy...... arghhhhhhhhh.. so sick of hearing how great it is
XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!! ok ur prob thinkin how on earth i have the cheeek to like even talk to yuu but i cant ACCESS gmail so i cant reply to yer email!! but i'l def send a lil report of evrything thats been goin on soon and not leave u in complete oblivion.
get CRAPLOADS of HONG PAOS!!!!!! unlike meeee whose PARENTS like STEAL AL OF THEM and claim its "for my own good".
is greys anatomy that good??? i watched like the first two eps and i got soooo bored..but does it get better?? i love House though! is it better than that??
XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!! ok ur prob thinkin how on earth i have the cheeek to like even talk to yuu but i cant ACCESS gmail so i cant reply to yer email!! but i'l def send a lil report of evrything thats been goin on soon and not leave u in complete oblivion.
get CRAPLOADS of HONG PAOS!!!!!! unlike meeee whose PARENTS like STEAL AL OF THEM and claim its "for my own good".
is greys anatomy that good??? i watched like the first two eps and i got soooo bored..but does it get better?? i love House though! is it better than that??
By waddling do you mean wading?
Because I would love to see you waddle. It would be hilarious.
Grey's Anatomy is the best shit ever. I get it on the ABC website, and it's amazing. George and Callie are cute. *grin*
I want ang paos. :( Gong Xi Fa Cai!
sharon - medically house is better but greys anatomy is more interesting in the aspect of EVERYTHING else!!!
swati - yeah i mean wading.. oops!! hehee i'd love to see me waddling too!!
chinese new year hasn't passed - there are 15 days to it!
omg pris u r alive? haha i thought u were in malayssiaaaa
anywaysss FRIDAY i wnet to school is that news worthy kidding kidding boo i got school tml
Post a Comment