Yesterday was fun - haven't had THAT much fun in a while. Went down at 4:30 and played with some Uni students. Woah - nostalgic man; totally. The Uni guys were alright and this one dude could jump damn high. And three of them got like EVRY SINGLE three pointer in... *shocked* It was funn... Then we sat and "talked" at our usual place... All the dysfunctional couples and dysfunctional slutty people (gosh who rejects HIM for HIM-WITH-A-BAD-HAIRCUT?!?!). Two different Indian groups waaaalked by and of course lonley little "Ashwind". They were all in formal uniform but had like Adidas bags - funny!! And so did a Turkish group- the walked by after playing soccer/football. One guy kept turning around and staaring at one of us (best bet it's Neha!!). Fun fun fun.... Why couldn't NTU be this fun all the time?!?! Nostalgic again... I went to the airport to drop my bro off (yeah he left) and said asta la vista to Taz there... Now me and Sam both have the SAAME headphones so if we ever go somewhere together it'll look wierd. Quite sad - we took NO photos.. Ahahaha. Strange - I'm not missing him THAT much now.. Why?!?! *ponders* Well I must be off - have to give Economics draft tomorrow cause I never heard her ask for them so I never gave it in.. Oh I got the PED not; observe:
PED = Percentage change quantity demanded
Percentage change in price
Percentage change in price= 0.50-0 X 100 = 100%
0.50
Percentage change in quantity demand = 533-595 X 100 = -11.63%
533
PED = -11.63
100
=-0.1163
Rougly get it?!?! WOOOOT!! Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAF!!!
5 comments:
Dude. That guy was like Kermit the Frog gone totally WRONG. :\ Scary.
Omfg it's my basketball in that pic. LOL. Was i there? I don't remember your stripper. Which one is he?
WHO WOULD REJECT HIM FOR HIM-WITH-A-BAD-HAIRCUT? Sluuuut, anyway :P
Lmao i loved the Indian vistor people, heee, they were so funny dammit.
Turkish man was scary. And blatantly looing back at neha.
Okay this is really long. But i had a lot to say haha.
xxxxxxx
And by looing i meant looking. Duh. Geez.
Huey what does nogalistic mean?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP IS YOUR STRIPPER STILL THERE???!!!... yeah i've probably asked you this like a gizilion times :P ... ah i miss going "down stairs" with you guys:(
ewww... those turkish guys were so WEIRD! ew ew ew ew..... and they kept STARING... psh.
HUEY HUEY HUEY! I got new gossip for u!!!! OMG OMG I AM LEAVING TOMORROW FOR NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH
Post a Comment