I was looking through the Oscars nomination list and I can across something pretty interesting. The foreign film nominations are After the Wedding, Days of Glory, The Lives of Others, Pan’s Labyrinth and Water. Nothing interesting there BUT Water (a hindi film by the way) is a Canadian entry. Is it just me or does someone else find that funny? After researching this is Canda’s first non-French nomination. And the movie was funded by a Canadian company and etc so it’s a Canadian entry. Quite cool. Another thing that made me, well giggle, is that it has yet to be shown in
What else, no I have NOT finished Economics coursework. On the process though. Had a chat with Sruthi and I know my direction now; which is totally different from hers. I think mine is wrong but OH WELL!! Tarimo so the part that I think is wrong and she never said anything. But then again...
What else - nothing else. Yesterday I went to a just-smile-and-wave-and-be-very-polite party. I WAS ALONE!! Only three families and I was, well, BORED!! Actually it could’ve been worse but at least Shumi apu was there. Oh she’s getting married and that’s all we talked about I guess… And of course listening to the aunty’s talk is sometimes interesting. But they talked about clothes a lot yesterday.
Also went to Jurong Point to get the twins ears pierced (apu, tumar kase ki chata kaan?!) and it was cute. One was really excited and didn’t cry or anything and the other squealed and squirmed and wouldn’t let ANYONE touch her ear… Quite cute and they look adorable now!!
Back to coursework – public transport and conclusion should be finished TONIGHT!! And then tomorrow is the slack day I guess, where I do everything else..
4 comments:
i asked LeAnn which layout she prefers - yours or mine....she said yours -_-
hrmpph.
awww... thanks leAnn
is holz and hollykins in the previous comment=o the same holly? they sound different... OMG which lil girl did "the twitch"? fariza?
nope.. nashita twitched fariza screamed... fari walks round like a frickin' don and keeps hitting nashi - lol!!
yeah same person!
Post a Comment