Two in a month.. W00t, now, I don't know what to read next. I must go to the library and get my library card back; CRAP!!! I don't like the librarians - I miss Ms. Isaac... Ahahaha...
So in the end, for my Economics coursework, I am doing all three policies seeing I photocopied so many articles!! And also cause I had those question's on my questionnaire; would've seemed like a waste right. I shall go and get back to that; almost done. BYE
6 comments:
where did you get all the articles?!? i have zilch!
OMG you're nearly finisheD?!?! you crazy crazy girl !!!!
well i actually nearly finished my COE part yesterday too :) PROGRESS!!! haha see ya
dude, they're teaching stuff in econs Tarimo never even covered. holy sphincter i'm dead
her name is JK rowling.
*facepalm*
i miss ms isaac too!
Nigga please, it's JK ROWLING! The old white bitch in England
Did you do your coding in IE7 or Firefox? I used to get lots of problems in one browser if I coded in the other and vice versa.
Btw I like the colour scheme! Blues look really pretty ^^ Nice layout! =D
Post a Comment