Wassup?! Quite bored – I don’t have much homework to do cause I won’t be doing school tomorrow… I forgot to tell Rangoni about me not going to class so I emailed her… Lets hope she checks it… Her first name is Pascale; Michelle’s middle name I believe… Ahahaha I will say something but it’s rude and mean and I’m trying to reduce my “comments”. I’m trying!!
Ahaha during cheer-leading pyramid thing some girl stood on Kate funnily and now she tore a ligament. Her whole shoulder is duct taped; literally. I mean the brown duct tape so her arm won’t mess up!! Weird right!!
Ahahaha also in French Jemma randomly was like “Mme Carter I think I’m either suffering from diabetes or have had a stroke cause my left arm randomly falls asleep and it just hangs there”. Everyone was listening to her amazingly. Wednesday was one of the quickest French lessons and Mme was like “of course it is – we started twenty minutes late”. But it still was cause we were translating English to French…
Today we had Chinese with ang moh teacher (people I’m still shocked!). According to Mike she’s English… Ahaha she asked Tamar a question (don’t remember it) and she answered with “oui”. Lol..
What else?! Tomorrow is SEASAC at school and Tamar and I are taking photos of some Math competition instead… Ahahaha oh well… Shall be fun – will be with Tamar the whoole day…
Guys I’m running out of time.. My hair… *sniffles* My hair is loosing it’s straightness… AHHHH I don’t want it to leave… I have an effing KINK in my hair now – sooooo ridiculous! And it’s pretty damaged to so I need a hair mask (apparently) but I have nooo effing idea what it is… -_-* I’m SOOO pathetic…
Ooooh my brothers here by the way… Leaves on Tuesday I believe – same day Taz does too… Oi, movie night-er ar ki khobor?! Hobe na ki?!
My MP3 player is now FULL!! If I wanna add songs I must delete. Well I should have a bit more space cause I deleted random lessons I recorded for Economics coursework which I don’t need anymore!! Quite cool actually. Also I am very proud to have around TWENTY bangla songs. Ok wait quite ridiculous but I feel special cause now my creative has FOUR laguages – English, Romanian ( I think Dragostea din tei is in Romanian), Hindi and Bangla… W000t now need one more.. Oh wait I got FIVE actually cause I have a bunch of Japanese songs from Bleach.. Bwahahahaha…. So cool…
Anyone to whom I gave my questionnaire to please please PLEASE bring tomorrow cause my coursework has reached a bottle neck because I have nothing to go upon in my analysis. Pathetic!!
WeLl I’m GoNe NoW sO hAvE a GoOd DaY – dOn'T yOu HaTe It WhEn PeOpLe Do ThIs CaUsE tHeY wAsTe ThEiR tImE oN nOtHiNg!! BuT i'M bOrEd AnD i DoN't Do ThIs OfTeN!!!
7 comments:
you do chinese? :O ... since when?
wAsTe Of TiMe!!!
EFF.
i didn't bring my questionnaire. i'll email it to you TONIGHT, i PROMISE.
hooooi!! omg..i've got loads to tell u!! did u email me coz omg I CANT CHECK MY GMAIL ANYMOREE!!my school just BANNED it again. urrrgh.... did u send to my hotmaail? did tanya send any?
the thing is sharon we're both upset that YOU never replied so we were BOTH crying.. boo hoo yeah..
so how EXACTLY can we contact you?! what - your school trying to exile you?!
waaah!! no nuit de films!!! sunday loh!!!! pu ni ai wo!!!!???
hey hooi!!! love reading ur blog~ really interesting!! didnt noe u take chinese too!! jia you!!
Post a Comment