Isn’t it funny how we change SOOO rapidly.. I found my OLD diary while cleaning out my room yesterday... SOOO CUTE!! For starters my handwriting was ridiculous back then – I’ve always thought it never really changed but I guess I was wrong. But I also figured out how INNOCENT I was back then – things I don’t believe in now I used to believe in back then (religion being one of them). Also the stuff I dislike now I used to love back then. Quite cute “indeed”.
Next week Monday my econs first draft is due. Oh dear – only just finished my introduction have SOOO much to do… Crap times three… Oh shit I’m seriously gonna die… Well at least for this coursework I won’t do it ALL in a week. And Mr. Morling said they’re talking to
Nothing interesting happening… Oh yeah – I found out that my brother is coming tomorrow. YEAH TOMORROW!! I smsed him and he’s fishing right now and so he’s gonna arrive to
What else?! Yesterday watched Guru with the folks and that was awesome... The soundtrack was awesome but I was quite pissed cause they got rid of like three songs in the first 20mins of the movie and basically spent the rest of the movie listening to little bits of Turkish music. Still – awesome soundtrack… Such good dialogues… “Don’t dream… Dream’s never come true… My father always told me... But I dreamt… Great ones…” Guru was heaps good. Afterwards we went to the Turkish restaurant for food – the one down at
Well I better be off – have a lot of Maths homework; I HATE mental maths… BYEE!!
2 comments:
guru was goood
MOVIE NIGHT CAN DO (no milad)
Post a Comment