Last night we watched Walk the Line – oh my gosh I LOVE it SOOOOOOOO much. Heaps good – but his lip annoyed me throughout the movie… Huey wants the soundtrack! Afterwards we just talked… Ahaha my favourite statement was a certain someone saying “The exam question asked for another use for platinum other than a catalyst and I wrote credit cards cause I thought they were made of platinum.” SOOO CUTE!! Got home round
Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that Ms. Filipi wrote “Maths is cool” on our cake. She was telling us how the lady at the store thought she was joking. Ahahaahah you gotta love Filipi.
Right now doing Economic coursework cause, erm, I’m sooo far behind. So far it sounds exactly like my first one – same wordings but different syllabus outline and question. That is as far as I have gotten and I am in noo mood to go any further.
I feel horrible at the moment. My allergies are kicking in and medication is not working. My nose has definitely increased in size, is quite red and I can kill it. I feel like SHIT!! Eugh – kill me…
5 comments:
DUDE i looks like a man... with boobs....
Awsome pic guys!
what's medication for if it doesn't work?!?!
and i am touching you liek a guy... ahahaa
Omfg. I look like a cow. haha. And fish, you poser :P
Post a Comment