Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Titleless

Hmmm, I quite like it... Thanks to Noreen for taking the picture and my horrible editing skills... I think I took too much detail off... Either way - dreamy.

I just did my oral and I've failed... She yelled at me afterwards saying that I couldv'e done so much better and that I didn't study enough (didn't study AT ALL!!!) Then she yelled at me even more for answering with like ONE word... Oh well - like I'm going to France right... Hmmmmm, I should do core, I'll atleast PASS!!!

Econs was HORRIBLE and I just don't wanna talk about it...

I know this is late but LAV LEFT THE SCHOOL!! Like duuuude... Well I was quite afraid to go up to her and say that I don't wanna be in The Other Side anymore (like I ever was) so I'm quite relieved - HOW SELFISH!! Awww Lav leave the hot Indian guys and come back... Wait - equally selfish... Nevermind; I'll leave it at that...

What else? Oh about Friday e-mail's shall be sent out cause the address is long and in Bukit Batok... I'll give instructions k?!

Heard the funniest song - it's like soft rock then opera the soft rock again and then opera... Quite funny but only the opera parts are in english... fanni...

My blog title is annoying me... I need to change it... I was thinking of "Not that Ugly" but it already exsists!!! RrrRrrrrRRraaAAaaAaaaAaAAr....

You know I've heard about people who say they'll email later or talk later but I'm the first person you has ever said that I'd MSN with them later... There is this guy and I need to get to know him cause my cousin says so - and he's ALWAYS online but I never talk to him.. I always say later and it's SOOO weird!! So I have planned to talk to him, eeerm after the mocks... Someone smack me if I don't ("cilla" I elect you cause you do actually whack when mentioned)

Right I'm gonna, errrrm, DANCE!! Right byeee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont you just leave your title the way it is?!

Anonymous said...

aight huey, shall do so, even if you talk to him :)

i'm quite sad that you updated. now we can no longer see Nil's and Penny's gorgeous faces. I know however, that Nil will be happy.

Anonymous said...

oh oh!! thats the NTU bbal hoop!!! .. wow i forgot how it looked like .. haha, i remember how we had an agument to whether you could see through the board and see trees on the other side or not .. hehe, well i promised to call u AND I WILL i'm just scared that my time difference "calculations" will be wrong and then i'll end up speaking to your mom or something Lol, and bangladeshy moms speak for ages (u noe wat i mean).. well see you later! [KANK]

Anonymous said...

haha yes cilla ur right im DELIGHTED that u updated :P !!!!

Anonymous said...

you changed your song again...

Tamar said...

Hehehe, I wouldn't mind smacking you too =) Can I? PLEASE?

[hooi] said...

permission granted