Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Was Just...


You know how I was JUST talking about our beloved Bangladeshi garmet workers... Well there they are - furious!! A bit disturbing if you ask me... The set fire to the building after factories shut down cause of a rumour that an employee was killed... Ok for starters YOU IDIOTS NOW YOUR GONNA BE UNEMPLOYED AND YOUR FORCING YOURSELF INTO THE DEEP HOLE OF POVERTY!!! And also that stupid discovery I was talking about will lead to an increase in wages which will take them into unemployment AND makes Bangladesh lose that ever so needed advantage of cheap labour so no one will like to buy our not-so-high-of-a-quality products... Leh, I think I'm gonna pass Economics.... And yes the guys look weird, ones wearing pink, the other looks like an effing monkey (I swear - bottom left hand corner) and one dude has his hands in his pockets!! Ki hoise e deshe?!

No comments: