- (mis)communication
- commitment
- married
- married but still virgins (their bed is SOO bouncy!)
- rahul aka rahoooooooooooool
- ~issue sadly not mentioned but they make an AWESOME couple; thankfully he broke up with 'Bips'~
Today had French listening... The CD messed up on the last question and we couldn't hear it at all so we're doing the question on Tuesday - the hardest one... And Udayan came and randomly blurted out the answers so Nil and I know then unwillingly... Pretty funny cause we're only allowed to hear it twice and while using our "reading time" productively we'd hear it for a third time cause the class next door was behind us. And that's why I changed my first answer to appareil de photo or something like that.. Question four was the hardest and I think 11 is hard too but I have yet to do it.. hehehe
See you guys tomorrow and WISH ME LUCK!!! Love to alllz, peace out...
3 comments:
I want to watch it too!!
Loads of luck then...
I shall see youuuuu, at laserquest.
Cheers!
Oh its PRIS! No wonder! .. oh and is it just me or was nil trying to be sarcastic again on the other comment one .. hehe quite funny. Yeah so good huey right! My post had your name 7 times. Not bad! I didn't even notice. Oh well, anyway good luck again for tomorrow.
Post a Comment