First HAPPY INDIA REPUBLIC DAY and AUSTRALIA DAY to all who it may concern to... I shall write bout all that jazz later but for now I wanna prove my point.
If anyone remember's Holly insulted, yelled and screamed at me for saying I'm Aussie and not knowing what Australia Day is... Well FYI I was RIGHT!! Yeah - today is the day a bunch of white English dudes came to Australia and said "Oooh, it's Australia". The Constitution of Australia came around 1st January 1901.. So HA I'M RIGHT - NOW WHO'S COMPLAININ GAND YELLING BITCH!! lol, hahaha... My proof -> [this]
TAKE THAT HAH!!! AND YOU'RE WHITE HOLLY - GOSH!!!
lol joking..
Today was a nice day.. Filipi fed us chocolate cake which definately had a bit of rum in it - we all could taste it but she couldn't... Maths was obviously fun. And then we gave her a card we made and Naomi commented in it - " Ms. Filipi, You sound like a great teacher I wish you were mine." Lol sooo Naomi... Urvashi only allowed her to sign it cause she was Mike's girlfriend.
Ahahaha between French and Maths we were walking in that direction and Urv was standing there and suddenly she falls down. Funny - he knee just "buckled" so she collapsed onto the floor. And Courtney was like "Oh my God are your shoes alright?!"
Also basically every single Aussie and Indian wore the national costume. Woah - ALMOST EVERY SINGLE INDIAN did... And a bunch of them were singing "Yeh Mera Dil" outside the English Dept. while Tamar and I walked past. Aahahaha...
Nothing else happened today - we watched the Family Guy in TG but I'd rather play Ligretto (btw it's German not Italian Nil)... Thats all...
I have to go to Children's Party Dress to get my shirt exchanged (ahaha I looked at the reciept and apparently Mum payed with $25,300 instead of $25.30.. Makes me feel rich!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha Huey! Isn't it Allinace Francais? Oh well, don't know! and you know I never heard those people sing "yeh mera dil".. oh well, so unobservative I guess. And thanks for ditching me after school, actually you didn't miss much. I only got like 3 other teachers that we didn't get before. And all the ESOL teachers had a meeting, which I accidentally walked in on, and then this one teacher told me to go away. Actually it was quite funny. anyway, have fun at your movie night tonight =) such a long comment you know! you should appreciate it. It took me exactly 3 to 4 minutes to write .. (actually I didn't really look how long it took me to write, just guessing).. oh well!
oh i forgot something. I took this photo of this one teacher, a guy right. and he was so obsessed with the way he looked on the photo. SO FUNNY! I showed him the photo and he's like, oh i think I look fat on that one can you take another. SO I took another, and then I showed him again, and he said, "oh i still look fat" then he looked at the camera and he's like, Nice camera. But it doesn't take very Nice photos. So funny. You missed A LOT! =)
ahahahaa LMAO!!! loool whats his name?!?!?
aaand you remember walking outta the english dept. and hearing those group of indian chicks singing?!?!? SOOO DEAF call yourself a music student.. pfft
omg tamar that comment is sooooooooo long!!!! (and hooi i always said that the game is german, but then i just assumed that "ligretto" like the word is italian, or else i guess it's just made up)
Post a Comment