Monday, January 22, 2007

Voh Sapno Ke Din Hain, Sapno Ki Raatein

I found this weekend quite a weekend and it left me pretty tired… I’m quite glad that we celebrated the end of the exams this way cause I cant think of anything better (perhaps I can but don’t wanna).

Friday we went LASER QUEST for Yeen+my birthday “bash”… It was heaps good but the game still confuses me and I’m no good at it… However I’m left with a few bruises. The first game we didn’t know what’s happening cause we though it was everyone against Greg and Louis but it wasn’t and so I ended up chasing Holly around for about 5-7minutes only to discover later that she was on my team.. -.- Mac and Jerry were both shooting at me and I realized only later so when I turned around and ran full speed, I hit a wall… And then Tamar was chasing me and I went downhill too fast and WHAM into the wall. And there was this random pole in the middle of no where I bashed into a couple of times… Not to forget all the times I collided with Pris.. Ah soooo fun. Someone smart ass decided to stick Priscilla, Nikki, Nil AND Yeen all in the SAME GAME and there was A LOT of screaming from inside… The two dudes (ooooo Nil) were pretty shocked I must say… Either way – heaps good…

Then Saturday + Sunday was Nil’s little sleepover where I didn’t stay (acha tomra kichu bolbana okay?! If not ami aunek rege jab oar amar kastike maar khabe – bhojla?! Lol) and that was interesting… ZOMG THE LITTLE “BEBE” = SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! AAAND guys the guy I think is hot minus his ugly tan is Louis Koo – I IMBD-ed him… Bwhahahahaa… And my picture is the tres adorable et petite bebe, il s’appelle… eerm je ne sais pas!! D’accord il tres adorable… OHMYHOLYMOTHEROFWEED this is CUTENESS overload!!!

Right well I’m going to either do some Economics coursework, Maths homework (OOOH MY GCSE RESULTS COME TOMORROW!!!), Art critique oooor chill. Guess which is happening, me and working is a FAT CHANCE! Bye… Love to all (unless you are some hooker/hustler OR a blog hopper who is just looking for porn)

UPDATE: In the end I did Econs coursework, a bit of Maths and a drop of photography. Not bad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like aunty - you hit poles!! (arab street)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha huey ur last line in brackets is sooooooo funny :P hahahaha

Anonymous said...

that kid is cuuute...

you sure he's chinese?!

Lavanya said...

GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

hahah ooh tomorrow u have to tell me everything that happened during laser quest! haah i want to know dear!

fishyyy