Wednesday, January 3, 2007

A Check-up

This is my second dress of the evening... I like it seeing Mum and I have THE SAME ONE!! I don't know if you can tell but it's the same - except I have more sequences... The picture is cute - reminds me of the picture I have with my grandmother. Somehow...

On other news, nothing... Nothing is happening.. I THINK Taz is coming back but no one is certain... Her blog said something about it.. Taz, if you're listening PLEASE CALL!!!

Seeing Lav told me to watch more cricket I go watch a bit of Australia v England (through the little mosaic thingy Starhub Digital provides) and I think England is like 291 all out... Hmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong.

Well I just wanna talk about 2006 cause I'm missing it...

Biggest dissappointment: Evanescence's Open Door... I listened to it and I thought - "IT TOOK THEM THREE YEARS TO MAKE THAT?!?!?!"

Biggest shock: Pluto getting kicked out of the solar system... Bwhahaha I was going through my Physics revision book AND I saw Pluto in the solar system.. Now they're gonna have to get it out of all little kiddy books and stuff like that...

Hmm, I better go now - I wanna watch the re-run of Desperate Housewives so I go study ok... OOOMMMMGGG I got Atif Aslam's Doorie and ITS SOOO AWESOME!! Man, LONG LIVE PAPUYAAR!!! Bye-bye!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you, i'm back from palmeston North!!.. oh and i was reading the last three blogs that i missed while i was away without a computer and I loved summer 2005 too!!! it was so much fun man, oh oh oh and i think i've mentioned this before but my dads intials are A.R.Rahman .. and yep i do agree, he does rule doesn't he?! :D Lol... well i'll be calling you tomorrow. Eid Mubarak love your salvars!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR! tc

Anonymous said...

helloooo HAPPY NEW YEAR! oh! i love your salvars! the pic of you and ure mummy sooo sweet!! well anyhoo am off! enjoy your 2007! my god u r 17 this year! enjoy!
xoxoxo
fishieeeeee

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE the straight hair!!! :D i saw it once when u jusst straightened it but then it was still a lil curly here and there but omg..look at u nowww!!!
PS. pluto being kicked out was one of the biggest setbacks of 2006 for me too!! im still get sad thinking about it..

Anonymous said...

CHRIST! YOU TALKED ABOUT CRICKET! IT'S A FREAKING REVOLUTION!

I used mosaic when i didn't have the cricket. It was a fucking pain.
Aww you look so prettyyy...

Yeah England were 291 all out. They sucked. Big time. *sighs*

[hooi] said...

it is freakin revolutional... and btw GO AUSTRALIA!!! w00t, i never know who you support cause you ALWAYS flip between teams.. damn confusing!!

GO AUSSIE!!

Anonymous said...

you look pretty... and you've lost weight!!

Anonymous said...

I support England (their test team only :P), South Africa (almost always), New Zealand (sometimes!), India (when I'm arsed to) and Australia (unless they play any of the above teams)

That's not too hard to remember.. is it?

[hooi] said...

no of course not anisha!!

priya thats a lie.. you havent seen me in TWO years!!

Anonymous said...

YAY ... anisha you go for NZ?.. go u! :D

Anonymous said...

I do! I've told you aalll about Stephen Fleming, have I not, Noreen? :)

Of course that's not why i support NZ. It's their, er, skill.... *nod*

Anonymous said...

Huey! u look so pretty. That picture of u and ure mum is soo pretty! And send me the Doorie songs! I have just heard the title track and I can't see anything great about it.. maybe the music video just sucked. hmmmmmm... send me anywho! :)

Anonymous said...

Picture was supposed to say sweet oops. But pretty nonetheless.