Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bye 2006... Hello 2007

Firstly EID MUBARAK to my Muslim brudda's (Taz, you're the only one I haven't said this to cause I ain't got your number). Hope you had a good one, and to the people I've talked to not a lot of us have!! I didn't, only three familied so I ate and left... But I LURVE my salwar --->

I can't believe Saddam Hussein got hanged on Eid morning - poor dude... Plus, his trial wasn't FAIR!!

Wow, 2007 is just round the corner... Another year of more responsibilities and IB is coming... Finally, white shirts and pants that are NICE and BLACK!! w00t...

But let's look back at 2006, I've learnt a lot!! Here goes my little list... In 2006 I have learnt:
  • That even though grass on a building SOUNDS good its not what it's thought out to be... (Can't wait for that building to leak.. Bwahahaha I wanna be there!!)
  • What missing people really is...
  • That the summer of 2005 was by far the best summer in my life...
  • What stress is... (I bet I haven't really had a conversation with it, consider us to only have shook hands)
  • That you CAN learn a language just from watching movies and reading subtitles... (I have mastered it people, had a WHOLE hindi conversation with Neha!!)
  • What loss is...
  • What a father really means...
  • That heart attacks can kill...
  • That smoking kills...
  • That my relatives aren't actually what they live up to be...
  • What the term "wasted" actually is...
  • What sacrifice is...
  • That solitaire can be a game not only for people in solitude but for people playing AGAINST eachother...
  • That A.R.Rahman RULES...
  • That silence is so freakin LOUD...
  • What happens during Bangladeshi elections... (*shivers*)
There is SOOO much more but I can't think of anything... Well hope you guys have a fun 31st night, I know I won't.. Eugh.. WEELL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Love to all - goodbye 2006 and hello 2007!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!

Lavanya said...

huey is sexy and awesome.
I NEED TO WATCH UN MOVIE WITH YOU OK. anything. oh and watch blood diamonds. it is tres good.

Anonymous said...

happy new year my erotic friend.

oh wait that's me.

a xx

Tamar said...

CoW! Do you finally wanna come out of your little cucoon? Wanna watch Blood Diamonds together since lavanya says its good? :D I'll even come to Jurong for you! See thats how much I lurve my little cow =) .. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year huey!

"Silence is so frickin loud" directly off of Just Listen. haha ( just an observation)