Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pal Pal Pal Pal Har Pal

As I told earlier, Jessy came over as a stop over... She'll be back early January. We talked a lot and guess we got along - better than the other two old childhood friends who just kept saying "awesome". *grr's*

We got along quite a bit and that's heaps good. Wasn't that awkward, 'cept in the car!! I still remember when we were little, we used to be like really close friends and liek if you put us in a room together to play, an hour later we'd be fighting; "JEESSSSYYYYY"... "HUMAAAIRAAAAA"!! Ahaha good times good times!! *starts dancing like Priscilla*

Well I have fantastically been studying... *shock* I know... I've gotten along with Physic's fine, though I need to chat with Penny bout that one... English - I just got started one that... However I realized that I'm outta school paper.. :( Forgot to steal more!! Sucks...

It's really depressing to go over Physics cause I keep remembering Noreen... *sniffles* It's hard to study when you keep sobbing... Noreen - I MISS YOU!!!

What else? Well the state at home isn't that fantastic... Won't go on much futher cause someone's gonna trip over this site and we'll be top gossip...

I watching Lage Raho Munna Bhai - damn good... I didn't think it would be... I officially have another chick on my "List of ladies I'd love to go lesbian for" = Vidya Balan. Right ok she's just pretty so she doesn't fully qualify for a spot! *ewww*

Swati is back... Haven't seen her as of yet!!

Lavanya is moving 10 minutes away from us. I've never seen someone be so excited to move to Jurong. Actually, I've never seen anyone move to Jurong... She'll start to suffer soon, being SOO FAR AWAY from everything but laser quest and IMM...

You know, Anisha and Lav you two are the biggest cricket hoares I have EVER SEEN!! Kinda entertaining!! Ever time I go to read your blog I'm definately expecting something abotu a sexy captain, bad batsman OR the Ashes. If not your animated icons tell all.. Love you both!! MWAAH!!

Talked to Tamar cause she called me... She seems just as bored as me cause of this LOUSY weather.. Been rainign non-stop for THREE days.. Geylang and Little India are definately FLOOOOODED!! Bwahahaha... Right not funny... Whenever I'm bored I ring my cow bell... *mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Love to all - I go study nooow...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rings bell*

Anonymous said...

I told you would like that movie! Its really good.. makes u laugh, cry and happy!

I HATE THIS WEATHER! Its horrible and hopeless. :( its the 3rd consecutive day its been raining. so gloomy and depressive weather!

Im gonna go and watch tv now... so damn bored... watched Aksar today.. pretty good! I still have 1/2 left for tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

okay huey, i know my dancing is top notch, but seriously, you need some of your own moves...yah?? hrmpph :P

BTW. i brought your effing b'day present in on friday!!! the ONE day i bring it in, you don't turn up!!! jEEZ woman. haiz. anyways. it's waiting in Penny's locker. :)

andetheriel said...

LEND ME OMKARA, BIZNITCH. I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO SEE YOU.

yeah. :)

(i've only been in singapore like, three days so you totally can't blame me. i haven't even seen my best friends yet.)

[hooi] said...

I wanna see you too... Sure can borrow Omkara - but my is censored... If you wanna see vivek+bipasha, kareena+forgot-the-name-but-plays-omkara and saif+konka make out then you must ask neha...

mind you i wanna see them!!

Anonymous said...

are they bigger cricket hoares than me?!

Anonymous said...

miss u too! :P... gonna right an e-mail to you now cause my bloody msn is so screwed up!! .. i seriously don't no wat i do to computers to make them go all funny
... oh man! i haven't watched doom2 yet, u spoiled it!

Anonymous said...

Huey! omg i hate this weather too!! its so gross. depressing..and u don't feel like doing anything..i hate it. well i'm going to watch TV, now i guess. i mean nothing to do! hehe ure blog's really entertaining btw. keep posting!

Fishy!

Lavanya said...

I AM MENTIONED! MENTIONED WOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS SO COOL THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME OMGGGGGGG.

anyway. ahem.

COME OVER ON SATURDAY OK

Anonymous said...

I am quite a big cricket hoare. :) Har har. It's not my fault that sport is the BESTSPORTLYKEVAR.

Good luck studying (MOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYYTHING)

ok i do actually. oh shit i have to do a lot.

lav's not gonna be 10 mins away! she's going to be like 5 mins away! by 199! unless you really want to walk, hehe...