Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dhoom 2


Thursday had a fever of like 39.2... Woah, felt like I was about to die. I felt really cold and had two quilts yet I still was cold but my whole body was hot too, it was really wierd!!

Friday had to skip school cause I was still a bit feverish. I was alright by 12:30 though... Then round 6:15 met up with Fish and Neha and we talked. Nothing out of the ordinary!!

Oh by the way on this day, December 17th, The Simpsons made their debut!! 1989, been 17 years!!

Saturday, yesterday, I watched DHOOM 2... And like OH MY GOODNESS he's SOOO HOTT!! I just kept staring and squeeking throughout the WHOLE thing!! And there is like this ONE scene where he steals a dimond and I just wanna tell you how he did it... (SPOILERS START HERE) So I'l describe the room first, it's circular. The walls is white and it has those Greek/Roman carvings of people - you know what I mean?! And the floor is tiled black and white. There are like 20 police officers all around with guns walking in a circle!! So basically he paints himself ALL WHITE and stands VERY still as one of those sculptures. And he has this robot, which he made, which is black and the same thickness as the design on the floor. He's being total Roman and holding a book which is his remote and controls the robot so it follows the design all the way to the diamond in the center. Once the robot takes it he places a projector so the picture of the diamond is shown [this is completely impossible because if Mrs. O'Byrne has taught me anything, then it's that images need a screen and that didn't have one!! But still, good idea]. And thats how he stole the effing diamond. SOOO AWESOME!! (SPOILERS END HERE)

I must leave as I have a guest coming.. Jessy - my childhood friend... Bye guys, happy holidays...

Oh Nil, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

movie = love

Anonymous said...

skiver -_-


hope you're feeling better though!

[hooi] said...

aww you miss me pris?! didn't think so.. :P