Photography mocks went well. First day was fun, second day was alright and the third day was horrible cause my leg was in pain. I like one of my final pieces but not the other… Oh well, it’s a series!! Funny, on the first day we were silent for a good 15minutes, and then we realized he didn’t care so we just talked and talked. He didn’t say a word!! Wednesday was the best cause I kept “sabotaging” Priscilla which isn’t true. I just stuck my leg out to stretch it and she goes and trips over. Then she goes and blame me and tells everyone I’m “sabotaging” her GCSE work. Must say the first time I stuck my leg out with bad intentions, second time was pure stretching – I swear!!
Yesterday was Friday, duh, so I went out for dinner with my rents. We went to the Café place in NTU which has a BBQ now, so we tried that out. We just sat and talked, well they talked I listened. Kind of interesting, what juicy gossip you can get when you just listen. Nil you should try that sometimes – instead of just asking questions. Lol joking…
Afterwards we walked up the stairs to our car and we could see like the whole of Singapore there so we just stood and observed. Then suddenly at 8:45pm we see fireworks... Soo cool, VivoCity’s opening... Didn’t think you could see them from NTU. Unfortunately it wasn’t as good as NDP and only lasted 5 minutes or so. Mais, c’est Singapour!!
Came home and did nothing – finished “A Million Little Pieces”. It’s about an ex-junkie, James Frey, and his time in rehab. True story and very graphic!! *shivers* I love the front cover – and if some people still remember I tend to stare at the cover more than I read. It was apart of Oprah Winfrey’s book club thingy, but then came out that Frey exaggerated a bit with his crimes and its not non-fiction anymore. Gosh, it’s still gooood!! But apparently his second book is better “My Friend Leonard”. Must buy that… Actually “A Million Little Pieces” isn’t even mine, its Shumi apu’s, but when I gave it back she said keep it. Yay!!
Today went JP to buy Rach’s present. Bumped into Neha who was wondering about for Winterball… Came home and bout 6 met up with Fish and Neha. We celebrated Neha’s beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep with ice kachang, Pepsi and Diet Coke. Talked a lot and it all felt good. Oh is anything happening on the 14th, cause Neha’s got her Winterball, Fish got some house performance thing and I have nothing. O so left out .
We tell each other little incidents and I told them stuff about what I do to Nil (you know changing everything to HOGM YOU’RE SO RACIST etc.) and they said I was really mean to her. So I apologized with an sms “nil I’m with my friends and they say I’m really mean to you and I pick on you a lot… Fine, neha says way too much. I’m sorry and I hope your not offended and you know I’m jokin.. Sorry, and I love you!” She replied back with “HAHA u don’t pick on me do u? not in a mean way anyways.:) don’t worry I don’t mind it and u wouldn’t be u otherwise and I love that way so no worries ”. Typical Nil, no punctuation!!
Nothing else really… I’ve written a lot for my creative English piece. And I also finally finished the corrections for my Macbeth essay (which was given back after summer). Ahahaha!! So bad right… My creative piece is a sci-fi, thanks to Ms. Binny. I’m gonna see if I can nick the line “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength” from the book and put it in. Hopefully I can!!
Lov to all!
7 comments:
hahaha hooi i forgot about the racist part when i wrote that sms but nvm its ok haha i know ur just jokking.
AND BTW i did put punctuation. theres a ? and a . and then there are two ands in the last sentence so i dont need any puncutuation!!! hehe oh well
and i envy u soo much i have to finish my creative piece tomorrow and then also need to start writing my coursework on to kill a mockingbird immmmmmm so dead but then i was so lazy today. was kindoff celebrating the end of art mocks by not doing anything.....
oh well too late and i just realized the immmmmmmmm should only have one m and instead the so should be sooooooo oh well hehe nvm cant be bothered and change it now well anyway bibi
to huey: :) :) :)
to nil: geeeez! nil, you might as well write a blog entry! that's one longggggggggggg comment -_-
yeah nil copy&paste... people will appreciate!!
good book.. good taste shumi (apu) has...
wait - is she my apu too?!
theres deleted scenes for KANK?! sad person, go round looking for them!!
actually, go call your brother a sad person Shaf cause Sidh gave me the link so XP
u got alot going on.. am impressed.
u better have something special on the 14th! make something special! Then we all have juicy gossip to share. am excited :)
Post a Comment