Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Feel VERY nostalgic... Extremely!! First them now Noreen + Taz

Firstly, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Errrm, hope you get what you want...

What else... Neha is going to Dubai today so have fun Neha... Now tis gonna be very boring - me and Fish all the way baby!! Let's hope it doesn't keep raining non-stop...

Did you guys read yesterdays Life in The Strait (more like bent) Times?! I was flipping through and suddenly I see KIMOTHEORAPY!! I was like "Hey, isn't that Hyun Ja?!" (I learnt his name at the basketball finals - thanks to Naomi!!).. It was - he was going round Ngee Ann with two other Korean friends with a sign that said "FREE HUGS!!" People actually took them... Bwahahaha apparently they were inspired by some dude with a myspace who gives free hugs... Good to see some people study a lot (Nil, you don't have to feel SOO bad now..)

Weeell, I'm going back to my little cucoon... Love to all, pece, take care and bye..

6 comments:

nikstaz said...

BAABBYY huey ok maybe more like grade 7 huey
haaha
remmember both of us didnt know each other so we thut none of us exsited even though like i was ploobs best friend and u always talked to her
anyways lets do tht too the hug thing hahhaa

and don worry nil doesnt feel bad last night i came online
and nil went NIKII MY SAVIOUR U R ONLINEE I AM SO BORED
and she told me that santa came from coca cola ads
no worries
hahaha

[hooi] said...

santa did come from coca cola ads.. he used to be blue then coke did an ad with him as red and since then he's red

Anonymous said...

You knwo what noglastic means... Aww, I'm so proud!!

Anonymous said...

MUST SAY TAHTS A VERY CUTE PHOTO!!!...

Anonymous said...

OMG you DO KNOW how much im GOING TO MURDER YOU FOR PUBLISHING THAT PHOTO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN RIGHT???????!!!!!!!!!
TAKE IT AWAY!!! (and NO NOREEN, ITS NOT A VERY CUTE PHOTO!! its a "tanya-turned-out-like-shit" photo!!!! p.s. HAHA LOSER!! THERES NOT SUCH WORD AS NOGLASTIC!!
LMAAAAO!! in the email you sent you were all like "omg im so smart i know what "noglastic" means..ITS NOSTALGIC dumbass!XD AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!ooooh...phew....AHA!!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD!!! it's meeeeee!!!! :D:D
omg just when i decided to pay your blog a little visit!!! !then i see me!!! omg hooi!! did i not WARN U of my HIGH EMO LEVEL...
(if u havent read my super long email read now!!!)

merry christmas to yootoo:D
xx sharz