Friday, December 29, 2006

Sheer Boredome Coming Your Way

I've been hybernating in my little cucoon for the past, hmmm, two weeks... It's time I tell y'all a secret... Tamar - you know how you've asked me like twice to go out with you and mentioned it countless of times.. Well the truth is I've been avoiding it cause I'm so LAZY!! Yesh, it takes me ONE HOUR to get to Orchard - if you lived here you'd agree... Infact Fish agree's with me, right V (need support!!)... It takes one hour to get there and one hour to get back, I'm sorry but I'm really lazy... That's why most of the time my parents pick me up cause it cuts my travel time to HALF... I CONFESS!!

One other news, there is none!! Ah ha - I'll wallow through the newspaper then, what do we find?! Saddam is getting hanged... About time, don't you think?! Apparently it's before his second trial - much used that'll do!! What else, "Housework cuts breast cancer risk".. Very interesting - probably trying to get women to get out the corporate areas and stay at home... SCANDAL!!! Oh this is gross, India finds bags containing clothing and children skeletons near Delhi... That is gross and demented - says they were sexually abused too... Eugh, jackasses!!

My life is very boring at the moment.. I keep thinking about the summer or 2005, the best of my life... We used to go to the gym and then we'd play basketball, aaw the good times!! I remember how much of a pain it was to call FIVE people so I'd always call Noreen and then she'd call someone too... Aww guys COME BACK!! NTU stinks now..

Hehe I'm very relieved right now.. Actually I have an evil little grin right now... *grins* Alright so my building is going under some heavy construction - the playground is totally covered with blue sheeting so I must go ROUND my building to the to the track (pain in the ASS!). They're basically shaving the side of the building (yeah I can see BRICK now) and whats really funny is it's happening on Sangeeta aunty's side of the building... You do not know how much joy I get from knowing that she's suffering.. Eugh, I know it's mean but I can't stand her and Nishu, Akash neither.. Right I'm soooo mean!!

Change of font - I like it.. It's like my new favourite font!! Right well I'm going to bed, violin lesson at 9am tomorrow.. Good night to all.. LOVE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh!! btw! to get to orchard it takes one hour and thirty fricking minutes! (cuz bus ride, which takes ssoo long, then train) so gay, but oh well am used to it, chatsworth is in orchard, so u noe, but not stuffed to go during holz, cuz weather is being a bitch, and woah it is boring here in NTU, and we used to have the best summers evaaaa. i miss it sooo much
xoxxoox
Fishieeeeeeeeee

Tamar said...

OH HUEY! I think I shall DISOWN you now! Don't worry, I don't mind.. actually I could come to Jurong Point If you want to, because its only like 20 minutes away from my place..

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I miss Noreeen... and Taz... and Swati.. but not Evelyn. Hahahah jk.

How IS Fish?! Man, i haven't talked to her in like 10 years...

andetheriel said...

Yo girl I'm in SINGAPORE. I'm DOWN THE HILL. Come!! :P

Also, Huey, you're totally using Trebuchet, which is also my favorite font. We're soulmates! :)

Anonymous said...

Sheer laziness

+

Sheer bitchiness

Anonymous said...

he's executed.. on eid morning

Anonymous said...

haha huey i always get that.. why do you think i haven't called you to meeet up yet?! :D:D
yay for saddams death! *dances* i never knew they still hang people these days..