Ok I must say it's not fantastic but I just needed a little change. I don't like drastic changes so I'm just gonna change it bit by bit in a time span of a few months.. That stupid little design took me forever to get.. Where did I get it from?! DEVDAS!! Lmao observe the pic of the right (that is the Bride & Prejudice chick)... The pole, you see it?! Blasted thing!! Turn your head a bit and you'll see it!!
Noreen and I basically picked on Tamar earlier. Ok, I did the picking, she did the laughing... Why I did it, cause Noreen's name was "never say goodbye" so I thought why not pick on my white friend with KANK dialogue!! Heres how it went - not many people are gonna get this :
[hooi] says: gtg
[tamar] says: ok bye huey!!
[tamar] says: i'll call you somtime again for help
[tamar] says: hehehe
[tamar] says: coz you're so good at helping me with math
[hooi] says: never say goodbye tamar... looses the hope of meeting eachother again
[tamar] says: oh ok
[tamar] says: SEE YA HUEY
[tamar] says: LOVE YA
That's not IT!!
[tamar] says: bye
[hooi] says: oi, what did i just say
[tamar] says: ooops
[tamar] says: sorry
[tamar] says: See ya
Bwahahaha fantastic!! Noreen - miss you!! Somehow reminds me of "April fools. I bought fools (flowers in Hindi) in April".. LMAO, and that reminds me of "Cocobanana"...
Gosh it's been raining continuously since like 2:30am last night... Yeah, I got not sleep last night - slept at bout 4am.. Arg, damn tired now but don't wanan sleep cause I'll mess up my system!!
Tomorrow Nikki I shall post a picture of Hyun Ja ok.. You wait for your effing SE7EN to show up, ugh!! I'm gone back to studying... BYEE!! Oh wait, see you later.. Bwhahaha love to all...
11 comments:
nice job...
YOU ARE SO EVIL HUEY!! I don't love ya anymore =)
awww... im sooo unloved...
oh darn :( thats one lesbian hottie off my list..
Its ok huey, you can have my love, but its under my bed somewhere...
in your prev post, did you mean "nostaligia"? what does noglastic mean? is it like "bombastic"?
nostalgic... dude cannot read ah?!
YEAH THAT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!! .. Lol .. and why you trying to change your layout?!!? .. MAN your s'possed to be studying!!!??!!
oo and wats the "glitch" , i don't get it, ooo and i don't get why its "indian relevance" , BUT i love that font... i think i saw it somewhere before but can't remember where... ahh... c u later (never say goood bye Lol)
HAHAHHAA lesbian hottie thats soo likee u hahahah hueyy where were u todayy we needaa play solitaire!!
Oh i still love ya, don't worry.. Huey!! whats nostalgic?
dhoom two was great!! ali, love you!!
ooh!! i think i can spot the glitch!!! its the title!! indian revelance isnt there anymore!!!!
(is it just me or am i not seeing a difference in layout frm the last time i last visited??!)
PS: i cant see ur header...?!
its probably cause you cant see my header.. -_-*
Post a Comment