Thursday, December 7, 2006

My 100th Post

Wow guys, this is my 100th post on this blog.. Aww sooo proud - 100 entries... Now to think about it, kinda saad..

Aww look at us.. In the bathroom. Ok ewww but still awesome pic + check out my veeery awesome HENNA ya!!

Found this while searching my name in Google (I was celebrating the end of my Photography mock!!) and I strut across this :[link] Damn funny et c'est tres amusant!!

Checked out the soundtract for Salaam-E-Ishq and its SOO GOOD!! Neha shall agree with me... I tortured her soooooo much for it!!

When the her house today, Neha's. To teach Vritti the violin - must say I'm proud of my little creation. Apparently she is "SOOO GOOD" now and says I'm "patient". Wtf mate! Aha I was like "Vritti if you manage to do this I'll teach you the Dhoom 2 whistle!!" and it WORKED!! ~lmao~

Now Lav guess who I sat behind throughout the whole of lunch... Bwahahaha sooo dodgy :D

The days on the bus are getting interesting... Everyone's ganging up on that little blonde kid Sam cause he's such a faggot!! And then he starting lying once and kept say Jonathan called him a gay effer which infact he called Jonathan. Sooo funny!! What's worse is that we can't swear anymore cause then the bus man will "make life in UWC a living hell... I will stick you all in a medium sized bus and make sure the air-con never really works if you continue to disrespect the college and others" blah-di-blah.. We shall SUE!!!

Right I have a photography critique to write but I don't wanna... I didn't hear him say it cause Johnny pushed me outta the door!!

Bwahahah talking about Sam reminds me of Chip - on of my little friends friend. His real name is Chip and he's like a gangsta maan... He's totally the duude from Russel Peters joke - the Canadian one!! I thought his Mum would be a junkie but both his parents are arms-wide open and going "come here and give me a kiss". His brother turned out a nerd and v.polite etc... Kinda funny!!

Right I need to effing pee sooo BYEE!! Oh tomorrow's Rach's birthday and I'll post her card up on later.. BYEE!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it'll kinda be funny walking through a store and just going "hey look it's huey!!"

Anonymous said...

Hello..Bhaiya here.Cant find where you get so much energy to do this blog thing ! My ENERGETIC [with POWER BOOSTER] poo..Love you..I haven't finished reading the whole blog yet.You have to agree that its HUGE...

Anonymous said...

DUDE YOU GUYS LOOK SOOOO GROWN UP IN THE PHOTO!!!! :(
and fish is taller than you Lol .. just had to point that out

[hooi] said...

dude noreen - she's like taller than you by now!!

A said...

woah... i feel so short..
NOREEN!! i saw a car catch on fire on thurs! it was infront of a hospital so hurt-ed ppl wouldn't be a problem un-managed

Anonymous said...

you and patient.. yeah right!!

Anonymous said...

Lol taz thats a coincidence! :P... yeah huey i guess she probably will be taller than me now .. cause i haven't really actually grown at all scince i left... BUT YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING PRETY FINE IN THE PHOTO

Anonymous said...

NOREEN! I AM STILL THE SHORTEST! NOOOOO :(