I feel sick... Kill me!!
Shaf - you are the most insencitive person I have met... Not like I went all the way for you alright. Even though it was a joke it still hurt and I hate you.. Fuck you!!
Pris + Nil + Tamar - Fuck you too... Instead of making it betetr you made it worse... But it was still funny!!
Nazia - Love you!! .
Sidh - Go to bet it's past your bed time.. Kinda love you...
Neha + Fish - Book not bad you know... Unfortunately got pink cover so culdn't take it to school.. Love you two too...
Only thing that actually that has made me laugh in a nice way is opening blogger and seeing "Huey Begum".. He he...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HOOI i feel soooooooooooooo hurt now.... u love all of those ppl but not us...... i FEEL SOOOOOOOO excluded and well inferiour is that the word? like unimportant :(
hehe :P
oh well bibi then and cya tomorrow
sorry... tik bolso, eta tik hoinai... but i thought it'll cheer you up... guess it make things worse..
i know i know i crossed the LoC, but you know me..
LoC... now thtas funny..
your forgiven...
thanks begum.. ;)
dhoom2 was awesome
HUEY. I'M SO SO SORRY.
and when i got your orchids today, i felt sooooo bad.
I'M SO SORRY!
lav - I'm SOOOO jealous.. i'll watch on sat!!
mis not-so-awesome - hah? it was meant for you to feel happy and afraid!!
Post a Comment