This is alread available in Korea but LG has a phone with a breathanalyser.
"A line of mobile phones by LG equipped with a built-in breathalyzer is already popular in Korea, according to ABC News. Slated for a future U.S. release, the phone boasts a sensor that, when breathed on, indicates a user's blood-alcohol level. If the detector indicates a reading over the legal limit, the display shows a warning message with a swerving car suggesting that the person in question might not be wise to slide behind the wheel."
ALSO helps drunk people not embarrass themselves:
"Many people — after a few drinks, with emotions running high — have phoned an ex. A regrettable decision? Usually. But LG's phone can apparently help prevent the next-day shame via drunk-dialing controls. Users can instruct their phones to block them from dialing certain programmed numbers if their blood-alcohol level is over 0.08, ABC News reported. "
What else?! How bout this - a spray on condom... I won't go into furthur details cause I can already hear Neha screeching but if you're interested click the link!! It's quick and easy and hopefully shoeld reduce this AIDS issue...
On latter news Economics is officially over... Paper was alright and I was shrewd in answering the questions - hopefully shall pass lah!!
Tomorrow got the last French paper - w00t, my 4th one.. And then Friday got my LAST exam but an effing hard one; CHEMISTRY EXTENDED!!! uh-oh...
On latter news Economics is officially over... Paper was alright and I was shrewd in answering the questions - hopefully shall pass lah!!
Tomorrow got the last French paper - w00t, my 4th one.. And then Friday got my LAST exam but an effing hard one; CHEMISTRY EXTENDED!!! uh-oh...
19 comments:
i only have one more exam...
:)
i dont think it'll kill the AIDS issue cause they'll probably give you holes...
you know india is having an issue with condoms - apparantly the guys ah-hem are TOO SMALL!! Ahahahaha
is "miss awesome" wein cause she seems to be...
what's "wein" ???
HUEYYY.
i updated my blogger profile. i even put in a photo!
oh btw, it's miss awesome
and I really like your new 'indian relevance' thing.
it's very pretty.
oh, and i'm really sorry i keep leaving a comment...it's just that I keep forgetting what I was gonna say..
quite frankly, I sound like Nil...now that's a disturbing thought! (sorry nil :P)
SPRAY-ON CONDOMS! The new sex frontier. Dude, so awesome.
Singapore should have condom vending machines. I've yet to see someone actually buy them.
ouch pris that hurt :P.
oh yea and hooi ur indian revelence thingy is really really nice but it would be even prettier if the lines would match up u know :)...
and can see ur updating more now too, well at least in the past two days. and i like it cuz it gives me somthing to read :)
omg and u know that smily face looks so weired here cuz like the smile/mouth is like extra big :P so change them all to this one :P cuz i like it better :)
acctually its only ur font u know cuz like when u type it in the comment box it looks cuter :P
oh and i made it 10 comments :P nice rite? ok im gonna stop now cuz i have nothing else to say :P
sorry "you're just jealous", what i meant to say was VEIN!!
i guess you are!!!
Uh "Shaf", I'm sorry, I don't like you very much.
I guess you're just so narrow minded or maybe not particularly smart, that from a person's comment and their profile name, you're able to predict their personality.
Gee, you must be what, telepathic? No, a psychic? No, wait, maybe a mind reader. No, wait, thats not you either. I can't find the right word..hmm. You must probably be thinking I'm stupid now, huh?
I guess you really are just jealous....and I really am just...uh...a "VEIN!!"?? (Assuming you meant a 'vein', and not 'vain')
LOL, Nil!
You and your comments! You really are observant...I didn't even notice that the font had changed.
Actually, I apologize and take it all back.
It was uncalled for, and I'm sorry.
Wow thats wierd. hey huey guess wat, was practicing bbal yesterday and got a shot in from the half way line. and i bet you've probably mastered this but i can do that layup thing while the ball going round my waist ... u no that one that we failed to do. well i think you did it... but oh well ..
hmm im so bord, holidays for another three weeks..
ooo GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE SITTING AN EXAM! ... im probably to late but hope you guys do good! :D
whos "plg"?!?!
I guess I was initially quite rude to you... I apologize for assuming...
yeah I did mean vain... obviously i didn't pass english is high school - that's why i do architecture, not writing needed.
sorry once again...
and your apology is accepted.. peace
and I am a nice guy, right humi...
my spelling ok?!
yes i did screech when i read that. and i do read ure blog! I read it in digital photography cause that class seriously is BORING... but I can never comment or else he will know that I am doing something else when I am supposed to be listening to him LECTURE...
Post a Comment