This photo I find very adorable... The tissue box goes with my shirt. Thanks Neha for taking it - on Noreen's leaving party... And Nil - je porte des boucles d'oreille. ( I just realized that throughout my French writting exam I wrote "he has green ears" instead of "he has green eyes". DOH!)
Today Nil, Tamar and I had beginners Chinese... We walk in and I find out that a Ang Mo is teaching us... Woah - *turns around to Tamar* "Is it just me or is she white?!" I still didn't believe it until she opened up her mouth - woah x2. (no offence to any caucasians out there...) She sounded like an effing boombox - SOOO LOUD!! Either way it was fun... 'twas very fun! Pretty funny actually, listening to Nil saying stuff in Chinese - if only French was this good... Reminds me - I MIGHT join Allions Francais with Tamar cause I stink...
What else - tomorrow is our little movie night at Tazi's house... Finally I get to sit on her carpet again; oh of course and I see Taz again. So far I know Tazi, Neha, Anisha are coming - what bout you V?! Shall be fun...
Economics coursework - I endeavor to do something today. All I have is the title page and the table of contents (which is NOTHING!!!)... Perhaps I'll finish the introduction.. Mr. Morling basically showed us how to do everything for the coursework - something that has take Ms. Tarimo two double periods to still not accomplish... *sigh* Why did he have to be our teacher for only one period?! Well atleast I have him for something; unlike Pris and the others who suffer with Tarimo.
Right I shall go start... Bye and take care....
1 comment:
you guys look adorable in that picture!! my fav of both of u :) Can't wait to see u all at Tazi's place...
Post a Comment