IB package is RESOLVED... Here it is:
HL - Maths, Physics, English
SL - Economics, Chemistry, B1 French
Woah, I have the EXACT same package as Louis... Meaning he most probably gonna be in ONE of my classes... Holly is doing the same highers as me too, but she's doing Chinese instead of French and History instead of Economics. I'm worried bout IB - thanks to Lav's post!
Economics coursework; I gave it in TODAY!! It's SUCH A RELIEF!!! And now all I have to worry about is English coursework - my plan is going to be finished TODAY!! So tomorrow I can show Mr. Coskinas and then start the body paragraphs...
I changed my song - SOOO COOL!! I LURVE it but I don't have the mp3 for it... And I can't find it on the net.. :( BUT I'm gonna buy the soundtrack cause it's SOOO good... And it's got the acoustic version of Chasing Cars which is awesome...
"Nobody know where they might end up" SUCH a good song... Only place where I can listen to it...
Bye guys - oh and people with experience tell me if my package is ok... But unfortunately this means I only have one double period freee... Same as my brother though... WHY does MATHS have to take a double.. grrrr...
9 comments:
screw you huey! that photo deserves to go in the bin! (well my half does)
And why do i not remember this being taken?!!?!/!??! and in the BATHROOM?!?!
AND i don't get why it's almost a 'pricilla' (is my name spelt wrong purposely?
you know, i've had so many embarassing photos put up, the pig one, this one...etc. and i think its high time somebody else deserves this, uh, prestigious spot.
how about TAMARRR or PETRAAA who don't seem to have any embarassing photos??!??!?!
noreen took it... imitating your certificate (therefore quotations)
oh priscilla, you know you should change your blogger username.. cuz whenever you post a comment here, its like plg and it looks like pig when its up there!
awesome package. higher math AND physics? it's been nice knowing you.
haha jk :D higher english is fun until you get to the world lit texts, oral commentaries and part 4 presentations.
standard econs is good as long as you get morling or o'dea or smith or someone who can actually teach.
french is a bit harder in IB but it's doable!
xxx
LOLLLLL - petra, only you would notice that -_-
she's not the only one.. i've used to think of it as pIg
btw the i is a capital!!
WAHLOW so smart ah. i'm doing all 3 sciences, econs, HL eng and 3unit math. By yr 12 i'm gonna drop to HLeng chem and econs/phys and pick up another unit of math. Bio so boring leh.
Post a Comment