Thursday, February 22, 2007

Welcome to my NEW blog

Yup, welcome to my NEW blog. Woo hoo; for about a year I have been wanting to change the stupid name to something else. I also have been wanting to change my freakin' layout too but that never worked cause all the ones on blogskin were either too complicated or freakin' emo. But I like the blooooooness.... However, I must add, that I'm still TRYING to fix things cause it's not all perfecto... AND I guess I like my title; which by the way mean "something like this" which I think does fit!! It does, doesn't it?!

I was thinking of doing this TOTALLY different thing with my blog; use "tags" and lock it etc. but I don't know. Blogger isn't like LiveJournal which permanently keeps you logged in (that way I don't have to stick my 101 numbered password when I want to go to Lav's and Anisha's blog) and everytime you go in you kinda have to add your password in again and again. BUT it is more private... Hmmmm I don't know...

And for those who cannot read my blog cause you "can't read a thing" I do not know why. Someone describe it for me please. If it doesn't look like the image then *ponders* sumtin wrong...

Watching third season of Grey's Anatomy - AWESOME!! Thanks DailyMotion and their French subby's which do imrpove my french. "Did you know encore meant... hmmm nevermind it just means encore."

Snapple fact - it takes 12 hours of ping-pong to loose ONE pound... ahahaha I drink too much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh...on internet explorer, all the text is HUGEEE and is squahsed up altogether...

a_cubed said...

aww i love your new pretty layout.

[hooi] said...

thanks anisha!!