Monday, February 12, 2007

Say Na Say Na How You Said it to Me

Heeyy people… The Sony took this photo - that's why it's crap

Yesterday watched Blood Diamonds with Tamar (yeah it is STILL showing after, what, 8 weeks ja ja) and also bought Petra’s present. It was this really cute top that said “Have you hugged a runner today?” – really nice material!! Yeah ok Petra’s birthday was like what 4 months ago. Well we did get Nil’s 5 months late so we’re really improving. So who is our next victim?! Birthday presents are a pain in the ass, thinking of something, buying something, wrapping them (we are not all equipped like Noreen with “How to wrap a present for dummies” book) and of course giving them on time (well actually giving them for some people cause Taz I forgot to give yours to you – like totally blew over my head!). Ja ja…

Hmmm, what else. I was suffering from a cold on Friday and Saturday, on Saturday I didn’t even have a voice. I think I picked it up from either Nil or Petra or both cause they sounded like a pig for a week.

Throughout the WHOLE weekend I watched the first season on Grey’s Anatomy. I sat in front of this effing computer for 6 hours STRAIGHT on Friday night. And then Sruthi said I had like one episode left but I actually had three SOO I slept quite late last night. Therefore I am pretty tired right now. Planning to get an early night – maybe 10:30 I shall be in bed.

In economics today I was chatting with my cousin Aniqa through GMail. Basically this chick hasn’t been to Bangladesh for like 2 years and every time I talk to her she complains and wants to go back. So she flied there yesterday BUT her plane got stuck in KL so she spent like 8 hours there or something. I was laughing my ass off throughout the lesson, I know it’s mean but it was HILARIOUS!!!

Oh when Taz came to our maths class I told Filippi that she was my sister studying in Australia. Taz like took over the whole class for the day and the rest of us just slacked off. And so today Filippi was shocked that I managed to get this connection with Pythagoras and cosine or something and so she just said “Oh was it you’re sister or you?!” LOL, I never knew she believed me!! I had to tell her that Taz wasn’t my sister and she was like “Oh you two look alike!” LMAO!! Taz go start barfing, I’m done… What would she say if I told her Noreen was my sister?!

Ahaha today people had the drug test and Mohajit was called so he came in late for Maths. He comes in and gives the note and Filippi tells him to just go sit down. Anthony then asks me how it was and he just said loudly and bluntly, while everyone was silent, “oh I pissed sooo much that the cup overflowed!!” Filippi’s face was just PRICELESS!!!

Ja ja I must go – bye bye… take care

5 comments:

A said...

"ja ja"??? is "nooma nooma" next? (thats dutch rite?)(neeevermind)

dude, i bet moe kept like a bucket inside his turban or something (that teeny guy would inflate if he had a fish finger)

oh yea and i almost forgot
BARF
haha she forgot her contacts

Anonymous said...

eaughhh, i still owe petra her birthday present too!!!!!!!

and you still haven't collected yours. jeez louize. (is that how you spell it?)

nikstaz said...

OHH YESSS i got petras birthday present LONG TIME AGO ON TIME ON THE DAY . and jaja is dutch but nooma nooma isnt
hehehe
FRIDAAYYYYYYYYYYY
I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOME:d

Anonymous said...

“How to wrap a present for dummies” book? is there such a thing? OMG i haven't talked/chatted with you on msn for a while.. GO ON MSN .. or skype!

Petra said...

thanks for the shirt :) i really like it !!!